Today the sun was shining again. It makes such a difference. Mark did more ultrasounds in the tent and there were some with significant findings. They get referred to the clinic and hopefully will eventually get treatment. As I have said before, the system is so broken. But in defense of Greece, this small island [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”