Another day in the jungle. Today Georgia and Marcia joined the jungle team. It was a women’s day and we also saw many minors. These young boys really break my heart. Their faces are so pained. Many are vot [victlms of torture] and have endured beatings. They are alone. None are with family. Many have [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”