Our last day in Moria. It was busy, we saw 105 patients. Not much time to think about it being the last day. My day started with a young man, maybe 24, injured in a fight last night, he had been sent to the hospital, he had sutures on his chin, a broken jaw and a [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”