Monday - today as we turned onto the road to the camp there was a police check post. Then, as we entered the camp there was a heavy police presence. I found out later in the day that they were looking for refugees who were to be deported. When their asylum is denied many ( 50 [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”