Everyday is different and unpredictable at Moria. Today was wound day. There were many new wounds to treat along with the ones I follow up on daily or every few days. A fight the night before sent 4 men to the hospital, 3 with significant stab wounds that were stitched up at the hospital but needed [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”