I went to a meeting with the NGOs providing healthcare in the camp. Medicine Sans Frontiers, International Refugee Committee, Rowing Together, Doc Mobile and Boat Refugee Foundations. All are frustrated by the broken system. The Greek Government Clinic is STILL closed and that is where we send referrals for X-rays, blood tests, and appointments for [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”